First off, thanks for clicking on this page!
Writing is what I do for a living. Unlike wealthy Manhattanite hacks who write whiny roman à clefs about how awful it is when daddy dies and leaves you the money, I have no other sources of income. Because of this, I have to prioritize paying projects, leaving me less time to write the misanthropic novels you know and love.
As a result, I’d appreciate it if you could help me out financially.
That said, there are a ton of other ways you can help bolster my coke fund without giving me something for nothing:
- Like and comment on my blog posts to improve their SEO ranking, and share them on social media and other sites.
- Buy one (or more) of my books.
- Buy the books and other products I review and recommend by clicking through from my blog.
- Do your shopping via Amazon by clicking through via my affiliate links.
- Hire me to write or edit for you.
If you’ve already done all of that and you still want to help me out, click the PayPal donation button below to send me a few bucks. One dollar, ten dollars, a hundred dollars; every little bit of dosh helps:
Thanks for reading my blog and supporting my work all these years. As obnoxiously maudlin as it sounds, I literally wouldn’t be able to do this without you. With your continued readership and support, I’ll be able to keep entertaining you for years to come (oh boy).